Personal Injury Solicitors Manchester
Have you been injured in an accident in the last 3 years that was not your fault but due to another person’s negligence?
Do you wish to claim compensation for injury and losses?
Then you have come to the right place!
At Personal Injury Solicitors Manchester we are here to guide you through your personal injury claim. We have helped numerous accident victims recover hundreds of thousands of pounds in compensation over the years. We understand that no claim is the same and every injured person is unique, with their own individual needs. You may have feelings of anger and upset as well as having to carry on with your day to day life with often substantial injuries, but we are here to help.
More importantly, we are here for YOU.
You may not be able to work as a result of your accident and therefore need to claim for loss of earnings.
You may also find yourself having a lengthy wait for NHS treatment but with our help you may be able to claim for Private Medical Treatment including rehabilitation treatment such as physiotherapy, occupational therapy or even counselling.
At Personal Injury Solicitors Manchester, we offer our legal advice on a No Win – No Fee Basis. This means that if we act for you but do not win your case, we will not charge you a fee for our services.
If you have Legal Protection Cover (sometimes called Legal Expenses Insurance (“LEI”) or Before the Event Insurance (“BTE”)) you are still entitled to choose your own solicitor. This is the case no matter what stage of the proceedings you are currently in following the recent the European Courts.
Many insurers may try and insist that you use their own appointed solicitors and claim that is a specific term of insurance cover, but this case has confirmed that an insured person under a BTE insurance contract has an absolute right to instruct lawyers of their own choice the moment the cause of action (in the case of a personal injury claim the “Negligent Act”) arises. This means that you can choose to use legal advisors you trust even if you do have Legal Expense Insurance.Click Here To Start Your Claim Today
There are unfortunately many different ways you can become the victim of a personal injury from an accident that was not your fault. Fortunately, Personal Injury Solicitors Manchester has a specialist in most areas of accident claims litigation and we are able to offer specialist legal advice in respect of the many different personal injuries that an accident victim might suffer:
- Personal Injury Claims – Information on how to make a Personal Injury Claim for Compensation after a non fault accident.
- Road Traffic Accidents – Information on Road Traffic Accident types and how to make a claim for compensation after a non fault road traffic related injury.
- Whiplash Claims – Information on Whiplash Claims for Compensation such as types of whiplash sustained and potential amounts to be recovered.
- Accident at Work – Information on Accident at Work types and how to make a compensation claim after a non fault accident at work related injury.
- Accident Claims – Information on how to make an accident claim for compensation and the types of accident that can occur from which you can sustain and injury from.
- Head Injury
- Spinal Injury
- Brain Damage
- Other Soft Tissue Injuries
- Orthopaedic Injury – Broken bone, torn or strained ligaments and tendons
- Chronic Pain and Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (“CRPS“)
How Do I Make a Claim?
If you have suffered in a personal injury that was not your fault in the last 3 years and want to get the compensation that you deserve then it is very easy to START YOUR CLAIM now by either completing the online form on the right or giving us a call on 0161 82 11 229. You can also contact us by filling out the form and we will happily call you back at a time that is convenient for you or call straight away and speak to a personal injury expert today!
When you talk to Personal Injury Solicitors Manchester you will be speaking directly to a team of qualified legal experts: specialist solicitors in the field of personal injury work.
Our experts will quickly assess your case and advise you of your legal rights, what possible legal remedies are available to you, your chances of success and the likely value of your claim.
We can quickly and easily sign you up as a client and explain in easy and understandable terms both the claims process and how “No win-No fee” agreements (also known as Conditional Fee Agreements) work.
At Personal Injury Solicitors Manchester we are proud of our bespoke service and holistic approach to meeting client’s needs and we make your welfare our very first priority.
Other pages of interest:
- How much is my claim worth? – Our compensation claims calculator can help give an indication of the amount of personal injury damages you might be awarded in a personal injury claim. However, for a more detailed indication of compensation you may recover, give us a call on 0161 82 11 229!
- FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions answered in a simple and straight forward way.
- Start My Claim Now – Start Your Claims form.
- No Win No Fee – Information on what the No-Win-No-Fee policy (or CFA) is and how it works with your compensation case.
What Areas Do You Cover?
Just as our name suggests our primary areas that we cover are Manchester and the city centre as well as surrounding areas like Salford, Bury, Bolton, Stockport, Oldham, Rochdale, Stretford, Altrincham, Warrington, Macclesfield, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Wigan, St. Helens, Liverpool, Preston and other such areas in the North West of the UK.
We are however not limited to just this area as we have had clients from other areas of the UK. So, if you live in the UK and have been a victim of a non-fault accident, start your claim for the compensation you deserve with us by filling out the form provided or by calling us on 0161 82 11 229. We appreciate you are putting your trust in us and will work very hard to earn it.
How Do I Become a Client?
It’s easy! Once we’ve reviewed the circumstances of your accident and advised you that you have a claim, you can become a client simply by signing our client care papers and terms and conditions you become a client with fully regulated and compliant Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA), also known as a “No win-No fee” Agreement.
There are 3 ways in which we can get you signed up:
- We’ll come to you! If you live anywhere in the Greater Manchester Area we are happy to pay a visit to your home, walk you through all of our paperwork and answer any queries you may have.
- You can become a client via “E-sign”. If you have access to a computer and have an email address we can email you documents and then call you to talk you through them. You can then sign the documents on your computer and send them back to us.
- Come to our offices. We’re based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. You can meet our staff and we will explain No win-no fee Agreements and the personal injury claims process over a cuppa!
Whichever way you decide you want to become a client, we will ensure the process of becoming one is as simple and stress free as possible where we answer any queries and use plain language to explain things in a calm and friendly manner.
Come and speak direct to legally qualified experts with a proven track record in personal injury claims, not a claims company middle man. By contacting Personal Injury Solicitors Manchester on 0161 82 11 229, you are coming straight through to the law firm and the solicitors!